Live Show 149 June 15th 2018
“HITEC and ROC and AAHOA next weeks Prep show”
Live Show Player
00:01 — HITEC, what to expect and what to look for
00:26 — should social be combined with call center?
00:45 — Navis as a partner, and other resources to get your guest interaction to be better
00:54 — Is a printed welcome card really making the impact you want?
00:59 — talking about www.smartguest.com
01:11 — When people are happy they talk about the staff, when they are critical they talk about the product. — in general — Ed
01:26 — Voice engagement and AI activation and what it means to hospitality
01:48 — What is the best PMS system
01:56 — Rut Roo — catch the flu and stay at the hotel
TOPICS – LIVE SHOW #149:
1. Keyword Restrictions – A Legal Perspective from Donald Scaramastra of Garvey Schubert Barer
1. Part I: Restrictions on Keyword Advertising by OTAs: What Exactly Is the Problem?
2. Part II: Complaints Based on the 1-800 Contacts Case: Visionary or Near Sighted
3. Part III: Vertical vs. Horizontal
4. Part IV: The Benefits of Restrictions on Use of Hotel Trademarks
5. Part V: Restrictions on Using Trademarks as Keyword Search Terms: Why All The Griping?
6. Part VI: Hotels and OTAs – Where Do We Go From Here?
2. The Value of Staying Independent in an Increasingly Soft Branded World
The Value of Staying Independent in an Increasingly Soft Branded World
3. IHG unveils new upscale brand voco
4. Boston’s City Council Just Passed an Overhaul of Airbnb
5. Laura Ashley sets goal of 100 hotels in next five years
6. Expedia throws a wrinkle into travel packages
7. Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Booking.com, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Hilton Worldwide Holdings and Marriott International
1. Hertz, Avis Soar as Edmunds.com Finds Used-Car Prices at Record
8. Expedia gets super-serious about activities, plots five-fold booking jump
9. Google Posts adds products and offers
10. The value AI can bring to your business
11. Towards a data-driven seamless journey – the vision for corporate travel by 2030
12. Blockchain in travel – on the move or not?
13. Facebook touts benefits of people-based travel marketing
14. Modern travel marketing, part 2: Social media
15. Missouri’s ‘Hotel Influenza’ Wants to Pay You $3,500 to Catch the Flu
Founder / CEO of Hospitality Digital Marketing
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional digital marketing services to the hospitality industry.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Hospitality Marketing The Podcast Show 287 February 5th 2021 February 5, 2021
- This Week in Hospitality Marketing Live Show 287 February 5th 2021 February 5, 2021
- Hospitality Marketing The Podcast Show 286 January 29th 2021 January 29, 2021