Live Show 137 March 23rd 2018
- 03, 23, 2018
- Loren Gray
- live, Live Shows, liveshow, livestream
- Comments Off on Live Show 137 March 23rd 2018
“Facebook Data Breach, GDPR, and Dan Wacksman MIA… oh my”
Live Show Player
00:02 — GDPR – what do we need understand and prep for May 25th.
00:18 — Facebook and the data breach
01:08 — Is what do as marketers any better than what Cambridge Analytica did?
01:15 — AirBnB and its super host applications process now has Hotels trying to get in on it.
01:23 — Brand slogan Identifier game…
01:35 — The big ‘Rut Too’ — the lawsuit to open keywords for brand on brand, Who wins?
01:45 — ‘Not brand loyal but brand trained’, how will brand react if the lawsuit for keyword trademarks goes away. Even call it acknowledgement but don’t call it membership or loyalty.
It’s been another crazy week – crazy weather, crazy politics, so take a break by watching a gentle, comforting, peaceful and relaxing discussion of all the hot topics facing the hospitality industry…
Why so relaxed? We’ll have returning special guest Dan Wacksman SVP, Marketing and Distribution for Outrigger Hotels and Resorts waking up early in Honolulu to join us.
The HSMAI Marketing Advisory Board is copied on this email.
Here’s the link to the show for those that would like to watch live, or participate: https://bit.ly/hdmshow137. It also streams on Facebook Live.
We go on the air at 10:30am US Central Time every Friday.
PROPOSED NEWS TOPICS – LIVE SHOW #137:
1. Everything hoteliers need to know about GDPR
1. HTNG Delivers GDPR for Hospitality White Paper
2. Airbnb claims 20,000 hosts apply for Plus, 1,100 hotels also want in
3. Luxury Hospitality Brands Play Catch-Up on Social Media
4. 7 revealing insights on data-driven marketing from Cambridge Analytica at ITB
1. ‘I created Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war whistleblower
5. Major Misconceptions about getting Direct Hotel Bookings from China
6. The Hotel of the Future is Coming
7. 9 travel marketing trends to watch in 2018
8. Expedia data breach affects 880,000 Orbitz customers, extends to Travelocity Partner Network
9. TripAdvisor Best Destinations in the World
10. 10 Ways Machine Learning Is Revolutionizing Marketing
11. IBM Highlights 5 Technologies It Hopes To Pioneer In 5 Years
12. Epic Games shows off amazing real-time digital human with Siren demo
Epic Games shows off amazing real-time digital human with Siren demo
13. Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott Class Action Alleges Hotel Pricing Conspiracy
Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott Class Action Alleges Hotel Pricing Conspiracy
Not sure if this article was the inspiration for the suit…
1. Are Hotels and Online Travel Agencies Colluding on Keyword Bidding?
Are Hotels and Online Travel Agencies Colluding on Keyword Bidding?
Hope you will be able to join us on Facebook Live Friday morning.
Founder / CEO of Hospitality Digital Marketing
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional digital marketing services to the hospitality industry.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Hospitality Marketing The Podcast Show 287 February 5th 2021 February 5, 2021
- This Week in Hospitality Marketing Live Show 287 February 5th 2021 February 5, 2021
- Hospitality Marketing The Podcast Show 286 January 29th 2021 January 29, 2021