Live Show 129 January 26th 2018
- 01, 26, 2018
- Loren Gray
- live, Live Shows, liveshow, livestream
- Comments Off on Live Show 129 January 26th 2018
Live Show Player
00:02 — Marriott cuts 3rd party commissions, what was the motivations and is that a good thing?
00:17 — Tim Peter’s interview on what is new in Hospitality for 2018?
00:24 — ‘Put more wood behind the arrow’ – Tim make a deeper solution not just a sufficient one
00:26 — ‘No one looks at the frame around the Mona Lisa, – Tim Meaning the solution is more important that the effort towards it.
00:30 — Adding situational content in your ads contributes to your voice search discovery value
00:34 — ‘Mobile is not a device its a situation’ – Tim
00:35 — Voice activation and how it is a changing landscape, Siri only keeps data for 90 days its makes it challenging for AI development
01:03 — Knowing that keeping guest centric will always succeed focusing on finance only and they will always struggle
01:20 — two new tools to fix ‘carbon training’ using Fleeq.io and stepshot.net
01:32 — Terry Sullivan linking improvements guru — Darlene
TOPICS – LIVE SHOW #129:
Here are the top stories that are making news this week:
1. Q&A: What hoteliers must know about digital marketing
2. Marriott Cuts Third-Party Commissions
3. Choice Hotels Debuts New Booking System for Franchisees to Replace Outdated Tech
Choice Hotels Debuts New Booking System for Franchisees to Replace Outdated Tech
4. Open Letter to the Airbnb Community About Building a 21st Century Company
5. What hotels really want from reservation systems
6. Travelport suspends startup accelerator program
7. Beyond the Bitcoin Bubble
8. 11 thoughts on the future of technology in travel and hospitality from CES 2018
9. Why Expedia or Priceline Might Just Be the Next Great Hotel Brand
Why Expedia or Priceline Might Just Be the Next Great Hotel Brand
10. Italy regulator fines online travel agents for unfair practices
11. Dublin hotel owner bans all social media influencers after ‘exposing’ one for asking for free 5-night stay
Founder / CEO of Hospitality Digital Marketing
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional digital marketing services to the hospitality industry.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Hospitality Marketing The Podcast Show 287 February 5th 2021 February 5, 2021
- This Week in Hospitality Marketing Live Show 287 February 5th 2021 February 5, 2021
- Hospitality Marketing The Podcast Show 286 January 29th 2021 January 29, 2021