Hello everyone and welcome to Hospitality Digital Marketing the podcast, I am your host Loren gray and this is episode #173, we are airing Friday, September 15th, 2017 where every week we spend around 20 minutes sharing the most interesting tools, news, and techniques being used in digital marketing for the hospitality industry. We also do a quick recap of our weekly Live Video show “This Week in Hospitality Digital Marketing” which also airs every Friday at 11:30 am Eastern US Time. SO let’s get started;
Apple goes ‘all in’ with AR this week. What does that mean for hospitality?
Apple 8 AR use
Pinterest crosses 200 million monthly active users
1. Facebook Travel Summit 2017: Adapting to the Speed of People
2. Motel 6 Admits Arizona Sites Were Reporting Guests To ICE Without Chain’s Approval
3. Marriott slammed after leaving Irma refugees stranded
4. Swiss price watchdog has reservations about Booking.com
5. Thomas Cook returns to Expedia Inc tech and inventory via white-label tie-up
6. Hilton hotels chief marketer: We want to personalize bedrooms using digital technology
7. What Hotels Must Do To Survive In The Future
8. Interview: Designing for Millennials and the Future of Hotels
We would also like to remind everyone about our content piece called, “Monday’s Marketing Minute”. Inspired by all of the questions we get on the this podcast and on the live show that we either cannot get to or are repeats of topics or inspired from our conversations. We have found that so many industry professionals like yourself have questions that from time to time they don’t either have the resources available to get an answer or don’t trust the source of the possible answer. It’s meant to be helpful and brief. So I hope you check out this past Mondays at www.hospitalitydigitalmarketing.com/minute or bit.ly/hdmminute
Remember — you can find us on Google play / apple iTunes / talkshoe / soundcloud / Stitcher no matter which one you may use, if you like the show please rate us and leave a comment. Also if this is your first time hearing us, you can subscribe to our show on any of those platforms as well. For an archive of all previous podcasts you can go to hospitalitydigitalmarketing.com/podcasts and don’t forget our live video talk show that you can join and participated in every Friday at 11:30 Eastern US time, called “this week in hospitality digital marketing show”. simply go to https://hdmagency.wpengine.com/live/ Thank You for the privilege of your time.
Privacy & Cookies Policy