Live Show 160 August 31st 2018
“Yup, It’s Budget Season”
Live Show Player
TOPICS – LIVE SHOW #160:
1. Why marketers should have roots in tech: Sarah Kennedy, CMO of Marketo
2. Best Western Files Intentions to Offer Common Stock Following Conversion to For-Profit Corp.
Best Western Files Intentions to Offer Common Stock Following Conversion to For-Profit Corp.
3. At Marriott International, Investing In Guest Experiences Fosters Loyalty And Drives Business Growth
4. Minor Hotels CEO: Why Hyatt’s Interest Was an Embarrassment
5. Tourism Websites Are Being Redesigned to Get Way More Personal
Tourism Websites Are Being Redesigned to Get Way More Personal
6. Subtle change to users, big impact on brands – Google search and hotels
1. This New Google Tool Tells You When to Buy Holiday Season Flights
7. This Is a Pivotal Moment for Booking Site Marketing Strategies
This Is a Pivotal Moment for Booking Site Marketing Strategies
8. Simplicity, SEO play key roles in good website design
9. Google Expands Your Search Ads AGAIN! What You Need to Know
10. A Hotel Is Taking The Pulse of Consumers, Literally. Can Retail Do The Same?
11. Top 10 roles in AI and data science
12. Instagram will let people request blue verification check marks in an effort to stop fake news
13. How to Succeed at Google SEO: 10 Critical Factors
14. Researchers show Alexa “skill squatting” could hijack voice commands
Founder / CEO of Hospitality Digital Marketing
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional digital marketing services to the hospitality industry.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Hospitality Marketing The Podcast Show 287 February 5th 2021 February 5, 2021
- This Week in Hospitality Marketing Live Show 287 February 5th 2021 February 5, 2021
- Hospitality Marketing The Podcast Show 286 January 29th 2021 January 29, 2021